Sunday, October 6, 2013

:(

Seeing your favourite mug makes me think of my oscar and your cookie mug. I broke my mug and u said we can always go back USS to buy a new one. But most of the time , you doesn't want to spend time with me. Even the beer buffet one space is for you, even today you are invited ..but where were you :( 

I can still remember how I waited for u everynight downstairs your house..but u never came back tt night..how you scolded me in the morning..I beg u and all.. You have change so much and not the person I used to know anymore.. This time I felt it in my heart so deep..that you are not trying anymore.. If you really have the heart for me, that night you wouldn't have forget about coming back home to our house..I've waited for you but to only receive a call from you telling me , that you forgot to come back ..all this really sadden and broke me down so much..will you mend all this back ? :(

No comments: